Artprice.com's artists index includes 56 artists starting by YAK.
- Janet YAKE (XX)
- Moico YAKER (1949)
- Olga YAKER (1959)
- David YAKERSON (1896-1947)
- Iosif Solomonovich YAKERSON (1936)
- Michael YAKHILEVICH (1956)
- Andreï YAKHNINE (XX)
- YAKHYO (XIX)
- Alexander Georgiev. YAKIMCHENKO (1878-1928)
- A.L YAKIMOV (1951)
- Anatoly YAKIN (XX)
- Uri YAKIR (XX)
- Michel YAKO (1963)
- Artur YAKOBOV (XX-XXI)
- Alexandra YAKOBSON (1903-1966)
- Aharon YAKOBSON (1958)
- Tatsuhiko YAKOO (XIX-XX)
- Alexander YAKOPOV (XX)
- Vladimir YAKOUBOVITCH (XX)
- Georges Jacouloff YAKOULOFF (1884-1928)
- Grégoire YAKOUNTCHIKOV (1925)
- Kharis YAKOUPOV (1919)
- YAKOUVIN (XX)
- David YAKOV (XX)
- Nikolai YAKOVENKO (1919)
- Elena YAKOVENKO (1914)
- Dmitry YAKOVIN (1969)
- Andrey YAKOVLEV (1934)
- Jacob YAKOVLEV (1947)
- Dimitri YAKOVLEV (1943)
- Mikhail Nikolaevich YAKOVLEV (1880-1942)
- Vasili Nikolaevich YAKOVLEV (1893-1953)
- Efim YAKOVLEV (1922)
- Ivan YAKOVLEV (XX)
- Vladimir Igorevich YAKOVLEV (1934-1998)
- Yasha YAKOVLEV (1912-1970)
- Pavel Filippovich YAKOVLEV (1853-1921)
- Boris Ivanovich YAKOVLEV (1884-1963)
- Vladimir Igorevich YAKOVLEV (Attrib.) (1934-1998)
- Aleksandr Evgenevic YAKOVLEV (1887-1938)
- Oleg YAKOVLEV (1948)
- Vasili YAKOVLEV (1893-1953)
- Maya Bakaeva YAKOVLEVNA (1939)
- Radii Rautovich YAKUBOV (1926)
- Nuri YAKUBOV (1963)
- D.P YAKUBOVSKY (1930)
- PG YAKUBOVSKY (1891-1945)
- Charlie YAKUGLAS (1870-1938)
- Georgii Bogdanovich YAKULOV (1884-1928)
- Vladimir Fedorovich YAKUNIN (1944)
ARTPRICE reserves the right to limit the number and frequency of consultations effected on its website and any such reduction or limitation shall under no circumstances be considered grounds for any claim or to have occasioned any prejudice to the user.
We prohibit any consultations that do not conform to the profession's customs, any automated consultations, especially those generated by a machine, software or hardware system, and any consultations based on algorithms, mathematical series or by comparison with another existing databank.
All programmes, services, procedures, concepts, non-commercial software, brands, technological elements and content of the databanks as well as all the services offered by ARTPRICE remain the full and exclusive property of ARTPRICE and are protected by intellectual copyright.
Any unauthorised use of ARTPRICE's protected services, procedures, concepts, non-commercial software, brands, technological elements or databank content is strictly prohibited.
ARTPRICE has authorship rights over its databanks which are protected under the terms of Article L 112-3 of the French Intellectual Property Code (Code de la Propriété; Intellectuelle) and the contents of these databanks may only be reproduced under the exceptional circumstances described in Article L 122-5 of the same Code.
Specifically, any use or quotation of the data contained in ARTPRICE's databanks must respect ARTPRICE copyrights and clearly indicate the source with the caption 'source: ARTPRICE.COM'.
The user undertakes not to reproduce, store or change the reproductions of works viewed using whatever medium and to whatever end.
Comments and notes written by ARTPRICE's art historians are protected by copyright under the Law of 11 March 1957 which is reproduced in the Intellectual Property Code. Similarly, the ARTPRICE Images databanks, its structure and its ergonomics are the property of ARTPRICE and in this capacity are protected by French regulations.
In the case of non-respect of reproduction rights, the user will be liable to litigation initiated by the artists, beneficiaries or entities mandated to manage copyright.
ARTPRICE reserves the right to prosecute any violator of rights applying to the protection of its data and image banks.
All the copyright of protected works reproduced and communicated on this website is reserved.