Artprice.com's artists index includes 51 artists starting by GAE.
- William John GAEBE (1883-1947)
- Rud GAEBLER (XIX-XX)
- Peter GAECHTER (1939)
- Madeleine GAECKLER (XX)
- Heinrich GAEDE (XIX)
- Ernst GAEDE (XIX-XX)
- Anni GAEDICKE (XX)
- GAEDICKE CLAUS-LUTZ (1943)
- Nelly GAEL (XX)
- Anna GAEL (1936)
- Adriaen II GAEL (c.1620-1665)
- Adriaen II GAEL (Attrib.) (c.1620-1665)
- Georges GAEL (XX)
- Pierre-Alexandre GAEL (XX)
- Barend GAEL (c.1620-1687/1703)
- Barend GAEL (Attrib.) (c.1620-1687/1703)
- Susan GAEL (XX)
- Evelyn GAËL-GALAN (XX-XXI)
- Alexander VAN GAELEN (1670-1728)
- Alexander VAN GAELEN (Attrib.) (1670-1728)
- Guilherme William GAENSLY (XIX-XX)
- Robert Karl GAENSSLEN (1867-1949)
- Otto Robert GAENSSLEN (1876-?)
- Katharina GAENSSLER (1974)
- Fay GAER (1899-?)
- Bernard GAERTNER (1881-1938)
- Carl Frederick GAERTNER (1898-1952)
- Peter GAERTNER (XV)
- Lillian V. GAERTNER (1906)
- Eduard GAERTNER (1801-1877)
- Georg II GAERTNER (c.1575-1654)
- Otto Edward GAERTNER (1845-1909)
- Fritz GAERTNER (1882-1958)
- Agnes GAERTNER-HÜNIKEN (XX)
- Adriaen VAN GAESBEECK (1621-1650)
- A. VAN GAESBEECK (XVIII)
- Enrico GAETA (1840-1887)
- Enrico GAETA (Attrib.) (1840-1887)
- Giuseppe GAETA (1941)
- GAËTAN (1944)
- Vincenzo GAETANI (1946)
- Raimonda GAETANI (1942)
- Jean-Claude GAETANI (1937)
- Sabrina GAETANI (1973)
- Vincenzo GAETANIELLO (1935)
- Nick GAETANO (XX)
- Cristiano DE GAETANO (1975)
- Ivan GAETE (XX-XXI)
- George Michael GAETHKE (1898-1982)
- Valerio GAETI (1951)
ARTPRICE reserves the right to limit the number and frequency of consultations effected on its website and any such reduction or limitation shall under no circumstances be considered grounds for any claim or to have occasioned any prejudice to the user.
We prohibit any consultations that do not conform to the profession's customs, any automated consultations, especially those generated by a machine, software or hardware system, and any consultations based on algorithms, mathematical series or by comparison with another existing databank.
All programmes, services, procedures, concepts, non-commercial software, brands, technological elements and content of the databanks as well as all the services offered by ARTPRICE remain the full and exclusive property of ARTPRICE and are protected by intellectual copyright.
Any unauthorised use of ARTPRICE's protected services, procedures, concepts, non-commercial software, brands, technological elements or databank content is strictly prohibited.
ARTPRICE has authorship rights over its databanks which are protected under the terms of Article L 112-3 of the French Intellectual Property Code (Code de la Propriété; Intellectuelle) and the contents of these databanks may only be reproduced under the exceptional circumstances described in Article L 122-5 of the same Code.
Specifically, any use or quotation of the data contained in ARTPRICE's databanks must respect ARTPRICE copyrights and clearly indicate the source with the caption 'source: ARTPRICE.COM'.
The user undertakes not to reproduce, store or change the reproductions of works viewed using whatever medium and to whatever end.
Comments and notes written by ARTPRICE's art historians are protected by copyright under the Law of 11 March 1957 which is reproduced in the Intellectual Property Code. Similarly, the ARTPRICE Images databanks, its structure and its ergonomics are the property of ARTPRICE and in this capacity are protected by French regulations.
In the case of non-respect of reproduction rights, the user will be liable to litigation initiated by the artists, beneficiaries or entities mandated to manage copyright.
ARTPRICE reserves the right to prosecute any violator of rights applying to the protection of its data and image banks.
All the copyright of protected works reproduced and communicated on this website is reserved.