El índice de los artistas de Artprice.com contiene 59 artistas empezando con EAT.
- EAT ART GALERIE (XX-XXI)
- E. J. EATHAM (act.c.1976)
- Michael EATHER (1960)
- Charles Harry EATON (1850-1901)
- John EATON (1942)
- Ellen M.M. EATON (1866-1949)
- George Clayton EATON (XIX)
- Maria Hampshire EATON (c.1860-c.1940)
- Valoy EATON (1938)
- Hugh McDougal EATON (1865-1924)
- Marjorie EATON (1901-1986)
- H.C. EATON (XIX)
- Wyatt EATON (Attrib.) (1849-1896)
- William Sylvester EATON (1861-?)
- John EATON (1881-1964)
- Joseph Oriel EATON (1829-1875)
- Dorothy EATON (1893-1968)
- Charles Warren EATON (1857-1937)
- Margaret Fernie EATON (1871-1953)
- Wyatt EATON (1849-1896)
- Susan EATON (XX)
- J. N. EATON (XIX)
- Serana D. EATON (1823-?)
- William Bradley EATON (1836-1896)
- Catherine (Rubino) EATON (1907)
- Sidney Lovett EATON (1906)
- Kenneth Nye EATON (1900)
- Lois Lee EATON (XX)
- Alfred J. EATON (XX)
- Eleanor R. EATON (XIX)
- Elizabeth K. EATON (XX)
- Marguerite EATON (XX)
- G. G. EATON (?-c.1911)
- Isaac F. EATON (XIX)
- William Raymond EATON (1848-1922)
- Joseph Horace EATON (1815-1896)
- Charles W. EATON (1833-?)
- Myrwyn Lake EATON (1904)
- Isabella Graham EATON (1845-?)
- Renée G. EATON (XX)
- Betty EATON (XX)
- Henry Green EATON (1811-1887)
- Colin EATON (XX)
- J.Paul EATON (XX)
- Robert EATON (Attrib.) (1819-1871)
- Robert EATON (1819-1871)
- Joseph Oriel EATON (Attrib.) (1829-1875)
- Janenne EATON (XX-XXI)
- Daniel Cady EATON (XIX-XX)
- Michael EATON (1937)
ARTPRICE reserves the right to limit the number and frequency of consultations effected on its website and any such reduction or limitation shall under no circumstances be considered grounds for any claim or to have occasioned any prejudice to the user.
We prohibit any consultations that do not conform to the profession's customs, any automated consultations, especially those generated by a machine, software or hardware system, and any consultations based on algorithms, mathematical series or by comparison with another existing databank.
All programmes, services, procedures, concepts, non-commercial software, brands, technological elements and content of the databanks as well as all the services offered by ARTPRICE remain the full and exclusive property of ARTPRICE and are protected by intellectual copyright.
Any unauthorised use of ARTPRICE's protected services, procedures, concepts, non-commercial software, brands, technological elements or databank content is strictly prohibited.
ARTPRICE has authorship rights over its databanks which are protected under the terms of Article L 112-3 of the French Intellectual Property Code (Code de la Propriété; Intellectuelle) and the contents of these databanks may only be reproduced under the exceptional circumstances described in Article L 122-5 of the same Code.
Specifically, any use or quotation of the data contained in ARTPRICE's databanks must respect ARTPRICE copyrights and clearly indicate the source with the caption 'source: ARTPRICE.COM'.
The user undertakes not to reproduce, store or change the reproductions of works viewed using whatever medium and to whatever end.
Comments and notes written by ARTPRICE's art historians are protected by copyright under the Law of 11 March 1957 which is reproduced in the Intellectual Property Code. Similarly, the ARTPRICE Images databanks, its structure and its ergonomics are the property of ARTPRICE and in this capacity are protected by French regulations.
In the case of non-respect of reproduction rights, the user will be liable to litigation initiated by the artists, beneficiaries or entities mandated to manage copyright.
ARTPRICE reserves the right to prosecute any violator of rights applying to the protection of its data and image banks.
All the copyright of protected works reproduced and communicated on this website is reserved.